Divine Water - Selected Blog Item

23/10/2015: Central heating servicing Carbon monoxide.

This week we were called to fix a central heating system in Gidea park. The pump was not working so we replace this and the system fired up. However on completing some basic checks we found that the boiler was producing very high levels of carbon monoxide over 1500 parts per million. Even relatively short exposure at these levels can result in death. We serviced the boiler, cleaned heat exchanger and adjusted gas rate but were unable to reduce the co output to acceptable levels. We had to isolate the gas supply to the boiler so that it could not be used. We have quote to install a new boiler to the home in Gidea park and will start installation on Tuesday.

See more news items in our blog.

Post a comment on this page.Click here to request Information on blog item 135
Share this story
Link to this story (copy/paste): http://www.divine-water.co.uk/page_32.php?pgenme=wiblog_solus&blogsel=135